Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Unlock Wii-Unlock Wii By Softmodding It

Even though I've had consoles like, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360 and PS3 and even classic playstation, I've never modded any of the consoles. The reason I did not mod them, is because I never really felt any need to do it. Besides, I also had this mindset that modding is for pirating.

However, one incident completely changed my mind and that was when I learned about how to unlock wii. Now, unlocking wii does not imply pirating wii games. There is a lot of other stuff that can be done. For instance, after unlocking your wii console you will be able to play homebrew games and applications, movies, mp3 music etc. And the best part about softmodding wii is mod chips are not used so the wii's warranty stays intact.

The wii unlocker that I used can be found at How to Unlock Wii Safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment