Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Unlock Wii-Learn How to Unlock Wii


Okay so I put on an engineer’s hat and started to follow the guide on how to unlock a wii. I had prepared myself for an hour that will have me frustrated looking at the numerous error messages. However, to my astonishment, I was done in just 15 minutes.

“Is that it?”, I said to myself. And my friend who was sitting next to me said, “Seems like so”. It was a very good investment and saved me a lot of time. And now I was finally capable of doing what everyone seems to be doing with their unlocked wii consoles! Me and my friends played Mario wars for hours! We never realize how much money we spend in buying game disks, when we can find a lot of free homebrew games that can keep up busy for hours.

If you own a wii console, I would highly recommend you to unlock your wii console, the wii unlocker used by me can be found here at How to Unlock Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment