Saturday, May 22, 2010

Enjoying Mario Wars after Unlocking Wii

My friends and I were playing Mario wars the other day on my wii console. Mario wars is truly a remarkable game to play and enjoy with your friends.

Although, it is quite comparable to Mario, however, it needs you to be fighting with one another! I was Luigi and I certainly showed Mario where he belongs to! Mario certainly deserves to lose once after getting all the love for rescuing the Princess.

I learnt about this game after I unlocked my wii and searched for homebrew games. Mario wars is very well-known among wii gamers and now I can see why! This is certainly worth giving a try and you will certainly love it.

However, before you can enjoy this game and other great homebrew games, you need to unlock wii. The wii unlocker that I used for unlocking my wii can be found here at How to Unlock Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment